Did you know that drinking beer is also beneficial to our system? I didn’t believe this at first but when I gave birth to my third child via C-section, the anesthesiologist had a hard time finding my nerve in the spine. I heard him say, “are you a beer drinker?” And I’m like “how did you know?”
Seriously, though, studies show that drinking beer in moderation is also beneficial to our body.
Allow me to share some of the benefits we can get from drinking this crisp golden nectar called beer.
1. Beer protects the kidneys and 1 bottle can lower the risk of forming kidney stones by 40%.
2. Beer contains a large amount of fiber which aids in lowering DLD cholesterol levels.
3. Beer is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12. Experts say that people who drink beer have 30% higher levels of vitamins.
4. Beer drinkers have less chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease than those who don’t drink beer, this is according some studies conducted.
5. Beer is a good stress “buster.” Two bottles may decrease anxiety and occupational stress.
6. Beer is good for the skin. One bottle a day will make the skin smoother, silkier, suppler and look younger.
7. Beer improves the quality of sleep and can prevent insomnia.
8. Beer aids in lowering the risk of a heart attack.
9. Beer makes the blood circulate better thus preventing blood clots and artery blocks.
10. Silicon in beer helps the bones become stronger and denser. So, my anesthesiologist was right all along!
As what doctors usually say, we can eat, do, and take anything in moderation. But if it becomes habitual, that’s the time it becomes a bad routine.
Ultimately, please do not drive and drive.
Healthy Food Choices
Photos by google images